Wednesday, January 27, 2010

my media diet, 3 servings of technology

My media diet consists of the three aspects that help sum me up. I read Rolling Stone online every afternoon, listen to music such as Bruce Springsteen, and watch Keeping Up With the Kardashians with my roommates at night after dinner.

My dream job for the future is to be a writer for Rolling Stone magazine. I check and read different categories of the website everyday to familiarize myself with the kind of writing they publish. Music is one of my main loves and not a day goes by when I'm not listening to a broad range of music. As for watching TV, I'm completely guilty to loving trashy reality shows and more often than not go around quoting the shows obnoxiously on a daily basis.

So basically, my media diet it low calorie and very easy to maintain. I completely accept how ridiculous that sounds!

No comments:

Post a Comment